We are so excited you have chosen to bring your child to one of our Lighthouse Kids Ministries! It is our goal that all children who attend LBC Children’s Ministries learn about God’s love, feel safe, and have fun. By observing the following policy, you are helping us to accomplish this goal. It is our desire to look out for the best interests of the children in our care, so thank you in advance for looking out for the interests of others.
Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others. Philippians 2:4
Is your child too sick for class today?
Try again next week
- Fever of 100 degrees or higher within the past 24 hours
- Wheezing or shortness of breath
- Persistent and/or productive cough or sore throat
- Constant runny nose with yellow/green tint
- Diarrhea, vomiting, complaints of stomachache
- Pink eye or other eye infections
- Undiagnosed rashes
- Pale/flushed skin color
- Extreme fatigue/lethargy
- Any symptoms of common childhood diseases such as chicken pox, strep throat, hand foot and mouth, head lice, pertussis, etc.
- Fever free for 24 hours
- Sporadic cough
- Minimal green/yellow runny nose
OK to come in
- Mild, infrequent cough
- Clear runny nose
- Active, playful, and rested
If your child begins to display any concerning symptoms while in class, we will come notify you.
Please note that teachers cannot administer medication. If a child requires medication during the service, we ask that the parent administer it.