We are excited to begin phasing Children’s Ministry and Awana back into the Lighthouse Church's ministries! We will continue to update this page as St. Louis County changes restrictions. For parents who are ready to bring their children back to church, the following Lighthouse Kids ministries will be available. If you are considering if your child is well enough to come to church today, refer to our Child Wellness Policy. Please visit us in a couple weeks (symptom free) if your child has been exposed to covid-19 or is exhibiting covid-19 symptoms.
Sunday Children's Church
The 9:00AM Sunday Service will be including Children’s Church and Nursery. This will help to reduce our 10:30AM service occupancy and reserve that second service for our at-risk attendees.
Wednesdays, September-May, we will be offering Awana from 6:20-8:00PM. This ministry is available for 2 years old to 5th Grade.
We would like to encourage families to bring their children to these ministries by providing the following safety precautions to minimize the spread of illness:
- Encouraging social distancing
- Providing optional face masks for children Pre-K to 5th Grade
- Implementing that volunteers wear face coverings
- Providing nursery volunteers wear shoe covers and aprons
- Equipping the nursery with a shoe shelf where volunteers will store infants and toddlers shoes during the service
- Cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces and toys before and after service
- Providing hand sanitizer at check-in/check-out and in the classrooms
- Scheduling a time during the service when children wash their hands
- Limiting face touching by not providing snacks
- Limitingchildren and volunteers only
- Providing a safe check-in/check-out experience (see below for more details)